Every paper ( Oral , poster or Virtual presenter ), in order to be included their papers in the proceedings, needs to be registered before the registration deadline. Registration Can be made both Online as well as sending the email request .
Early Registration fees : ( Before 30 th September , 207 )
Regular Registration fees : $ 550 ( USD )
Student Registration Fees : $ 450 ( USD )
Listener Registration Fees : $300 ( USD )
Late Registration Fees ( After 30 th September, 2017 – Before 05 th November, 2017 )
Regular Registration fees : $ 650 ( USD )
Student Registration Fees : $ 500 ( USD )
Listener Registration Fees : $ 400 ( USD )
Registration fees Includes :
- Registration fees include admittance to 2nd ICCPMA 2017 , lunches during the conference period, 2 times coffee break & snack breaks during conference, welcome reception.
- Book of Abstracts
- Conference Proceedings include CD including all papers and Print copy of 2nd ICCPMA 2017 conference .
- Conference Kits
- Publishing of papers in International Journals and indexed at indexing services .
Important Notes :
- Registration is only confirmed when full payment is received.
- For each accepted paper, At least one author must register before authors registration deadline. Completed registration is required for all accepted papers that are to be included in the conference proceedings.
- One author registration can cover a maximum of 2 papers.
- Students are requested to present a valid student ID upon collection of their conference kit on site.
Virtual participants (not-attending authors)
- Can present their papers using Web Conferencing Software at the time of conference from their private room .
- Publication in the conference proceedings of up to two accepted papers per registered person.
- Inclusion of the accepted papers in different Digital Library .
- Inclusion of virtual presentation in the conference virtual section.
- ICCPMA 2017 Proceedings (with ISBN).
- Conference material (notebooks, mouse pad, roller pen).
- Participation certificates.
- Author certificates.
- An invoice of the registration fee.
- Delivering of the conference material by express courier after the conference
Cancellation Policy :
Registration refund can be done before 4 weeks of Conference start date . Before 4 weeks of conference start date 10% administration handling fee will be charges. After that there is no refund policy . But if the registered authors unable to present paper (s) personally , Authors Can present the paper by Virtually. And all the conference materials will be delivered to the authors postal address once the conference will over . Onbehalf of organizer, We would like to suggest to be sure whether presenting personally or virtually before doing registration process .